Monday, July 19, 2010

Bags?! #weoffthat


Aw man, after a week long bender my bags were poppin like I had an African American Express card on Fifth Ave. Looking something like... um, death. My sunglasses could only do so much... and I'm not trying to rock my shit at night (I swear I feel like bitch slapping humans that do that)... So I decided to come up with some ways around looking like a bum that's been on crack for the past 7 and a half years.

Potatoes!
Spritz your eye area with water, lay down, and put the potatoes on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes.. and waaaaalaaaaa! Raw potatoes help tighten puffy baggy eyes!

Milk!
Sounds weird right?! Place cotton balls soaked in milk under your eyes for a few minutes. The lactic acid in the milk helps reduce puffiness and darkness.

Frozen Spoons!
Freeze a couple of spoons over night. In the morning rest them on your eyes until they are not cold anymore. If you make an effort to do this every morning you will see a big difference in about two weeks.

Almond Oil!
Almond Oil is considered the best remedy for dark circles. Massage the area at night before going to bed.


A couple more things... drinking LOTS of water, cutting back on salt, and um, actually sleeping can all help with the circles too.


Ok ladies... I expect to see all of you going in until 5am and waking up for brunch looking like your African American Express card got denied on Fifth Ave. Nooooooooooooo bags! Powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment