Monday, July 19, 2010

Offffficer Riiiiiicky!

So the Officer drops his album "Teflon Don" tomorrow. Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I really can't with the self proclaimed "Boss" however I was called a "bias hater" for saying that I won't be copping the album. With that being said, I still won't be copping that shit, although I will illegally download it and give it a couple spins to be able to judge fairly.... and not be called a "fake new yorker that doesn't fuck with the south". Hilarious really. J Cole who is one of my favorites right now is from the south, he just isn't an officer or an idiot. But I will give the album a chance... I do believe it or not like the track with Styles P. Shit bumps in the whip, however him saying "I think I'm Big Meech, Larry Hoover" is quite comical. Does Ricky even know dudes?! ::shrug::

Rick Ross ft Styles P "BMF"

Rick Ross - Blowing Money Fast (BMF) FT. Styles P.

No comments:

Post a Comment