Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All that deep shit I was previously down for... Replaced by freak shit I am currently down for

After my last situation I have decided that I will no longer be waiting to have sex with a guy I think I might like. Just so you understand where I'm coming from, I was dating this guy but I had mentally decided that I was not going to have sex with him for a minute. I wanted to try the get-to-know-you-first thing. Ha!

We were having some dope make out sessions and the foreplay had been good, so silly me, I assumed the sex would be worth the wait. LMAO. When it was time to get down he just couldn't get it up, literally.

He blamed it on alcohol and nerves so due to my infatuation with him I gave him another chance.

Clearly I am insane. Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results and I was expecting different results. I was such an idiot!

Moral of this story, waiting for nothing special is pointless. Might as well find out if we have the chemistry before I waste anymore of my time. If you really want to lock me down you better be giving me that good dick because if you don't, someone will, I can promise you that. #unacceptablebehavior

xoxo,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment