Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm obsessed... Someone send help



Nine times out of ten when you see me out, I have my flask, usually filled with vodka, buried in my purse. I really try to never go out without it. My Anne Taintor flask only cost me $22 and has saved me and my friends $100's, maybe $1000's on some drunken nights out! #cheapdate


I can't stop painting my nails this Sinful Midnight Blue color. It's my favorite and it's only $1.99 at Walgreens. It definitely takes a good 3 coats to achieve the perfect color but just add a shiny top coat and you'll be rocking the ill ish.... #gogetamanicurebitch


I was sick in bed when my friend brought me over the complete first season of Nip/Tuck DVDs. After the first episode I was hooked. Seriously this show is amazing and obsession worthy. It's an oldie but a goodie, I promise. #icantstopwatching

No comments:

Post a Comment