Monday, July 19, 2010

Bitch I said I was amazing... Not that I’m a Mason!

We can all keep debating about Masons and Illuminates or we could just listen to Jay's words in the Rick Ross track "Free Mason". You choose but c'mon people, pay attention to whats really going on here.



"Niggas couldn’t do nothing with me... they put the devil on me... I would have preferred if niggas squeeze the metal on me... Rumors of Lucifer... I don’t know who to trust... whole world want my demise turn my music up... here me clearly, if y’all niggas fear me... just say y’all fear me... fuck all these fairy tales.... go to hell... This is God engineering... This is a Hail Mary pass, y’all interfering... he without sin shall cast the first stone... so y’all look in the mirror... double check your appearance... bitch I said I was amazing... Not that I’m a Mason... It’s amazing that I made it though the maze that I was in... Lord forgive me I never would’ve made it without sin... Holy water my face in the basin... Diamonds in my Rosary shows He forgave him... Bitch I’m red hot, I’m on my third six but the devil I’m not... My Jesus piece flooded but thou shall not covet... keep your eyes off my cupboard I’m a bad motherfucker... it’s HOV... just say you love it"

Rick Ross ft Jay-Z "Free Mason"

No comments:

Post a Comment