Sunday, August 8, 2010

Trashed White Girl Crip Walks in Soho!


Usually when I can't remember the fuckery of the night before, I turn to my twitter timeline and start to piece together the events of the evening. My last tweet was around 1am... "things just got interesting".... and then they stop.


All I remember is getting a bottle of Absolute Brooklyn... then waking up in Brooklyn... slept in my contacts and lost my earrings.... Jesus.


I can't even look in the mirror because I'd rather not slit my wrists before I get to Miami, so I throw on my Aviators and head to brunch. I take this time to reflect.


And it allllllllllllllllllll starts to hit me... dancing on couches at Greenhouse... boys..... well, one boy in particular.... facing a bottle of Absolute Brooklyn then CRIP-WALKING IN THE STREETS AT 5AM! Reallly???!!!! Apparently I wanted to learn to Crip-walk last night and proceeded to do so after the club. I really need to seek help. However.... That shit was fucking grrrrrreat.... with that being said, bout to throw on a flannel and some khaki Dickies... bump some Snoop and Crip-walk in the mirror for the rest of my Sunday... Hollllllllllllllllllllllllla.


You too can learn how to Crip-walk..... Powwwwwwww!!

No comments:

Post a Comment