Friday, August 27, 2010

This is a reminder of why I love hip hop

As promised Kanye dropped a new song today and it features Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver.... Super official.... This is what hip hop is truly about... Appreciate ya!

Miss J

So J posted this, but I had to get in on it.... Can we please discuss this MASSACRE?!! Beanie Sigel #killyourself ...... I can't even decide who got this.... Kanye goes in... Jay goes in... NICKI GOES IN..... Damn, Nicki.... whoa.... I mean, this bitch murdered her verse... Lil Kim #killyourself

This is by far the illest shit I've heard ina while... standing muther fucking ovation! So Kanye and Jay got an album of 5 tracks, huh?! All I'm sayin is..... J. Cole better have a feature!

Kanye West - Monster Ft. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver

No comments:

Post a Comment