Saturday, August 21, 2010

Once a good girl's gone bad... She's gone forever... Mourn forever...

I'm going to be a bad girl and go get a tattoo! I want one sooooo bad... I'm not sure what I'm getting yet but very soon I am going to randomly come home with one.... Why browsing around for some inspiration, I found some pretty dope tats.....

A sleeve would be extra dope.... I hear tattoos are addicting....



Rihanna's stars down her neck and back are super sexy...


Then there is Mrs. Beckham with the tattoo straight down her spine that looks amazing.... Seems like a fun, flirty spot for a tat.....


I love both her tattoos... The wrist has always been my favorite spot and hers is sooo classy... Then the three little stars on her shoulder almost seem innocent.... I heart both...

So as I look at the tattoos I picked I realized that I'm pretty sure some stars will be incorporated into my first tattoo..... I sooooo can't wait..... It's about to be #classic.....

No comments:

Post a Comment