Saturday, August 21, 2010

Broke Bitch Status?? #recession

Look, I get it.... we're in a recession and money doesn't flow like it use to... but that doesn't mean you have to look like an underpaid hooker with 4 kids. There's options ladies... you just have to know the right people.... aka- ME. I'm about to put you on to the dopest shit since Jay dropped Blueprint... ok, that's extreme... however check it out.... Accessories for edgy bitches....under $20.... all in one site... and shhhhhhh it's a secret. My homie who put me on to it told me not to tell anyone.... but I always kiss and tell! Powwwwwwwwwwwwww!

A.fucking.mazing on so many different levels. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! A POW ring?! In PINK?!!! If you know me, you know I literally died and came back to life when I found this. And it's $6.99. #dead

Really?! Machine gun earrings?! I can't even deal with this right now. $9.99 Whoa.
Brass fucking knuckles. My girl has a pair of brass knuckle studs and I almost jumped her once for them. Now she may literally jump me for these. Good thing I can take her... powwwwwww! $11.99
Oh.em.gee! How cute is this?!! A vinyl necklace.... my life is complete! $3.99 (Yes, I'm serious)

And it's all on www.girlprops.com You bitches owe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment