Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I can't live without you...


Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder in Gold 16, $24

I use it as eyeliner, a light bronzer for the cheeks or to add sparkle my lips. I love it! Once you try it you will fall in love, I promise.

Sugar Rose Lip Treatment, $22.50

Everyone should have soft smooth lips to kiss and with fall here and winter on the way, my lips were starting to get dried out. Obviously, I can't have that so I got this and it was my lip saver.

Sephora by OPI nail color drying drops, $14


I seriously don't understand why this isn't common practice in all nail salons. This stuff legitimately works. Really ladies, when you are completely done painting your nails you just put a drop or two on each nail and then BAM your nails are dry! Well in about 5 minutes they will actually be dry. But they really, really are. This stuff is a dream come true.
Buy all of these at---> http://www.sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment