Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hellz Bellz x Mata Hari


So Clutch, $90



The Speedy Satchel, $193

So Hellz Bellz collaborated with luxury handbag line, Mata Hari for 3 bags; a clutch, a scatchel and a bottom studded bucket bag. I think Hellz really needed to step out and be a little edgier with this one. Be Hellz Bellz, be undefinable.

The bags are made of leather and the glove does come with the clutch (that's a dope touch). But they are offering out these handbags for pre-oreder at a discounted price or (oh no) you have to wait for May for them to hit stores. I think I'll be waiting and see how I feel about these bags then. Just in case I'm the only one who doesn't see what the big rush is you have until March 11th to pre-order your bag.
Soooo you better hurry... Pre-Order here--->
http://store.hellz-bellz.com/products

No comments:

Post a Comment