Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pat Yo Weave Ladies..

Oooooooolala!! I've been dying for bangs, but my scary ass is deathly afraid of cutting bangs into my hair. (See: 3rd grade when my dumb ass thought if you didn't want bangs anymore you just cut them off) I'm cleary traumatized. Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll..... surprise ladies! Urban Outfitters always pulling thru with the ill shit! Clip in bangs of real human hair that you can curl, straighten or even cut if you'd like! A.fucking.mazing! Get involved here -----> http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=20404208&parentid=BEAUTY_NEW&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=9&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=BEAUTY_NEW&popId=BEAUTY&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=

No comments:

Post a Comment