Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Save me and I will save you.


Marc Jacobs rings, $3

I was browsing around in the Marc by Marc Jacobs store the other day and I came across this phenomenal steal; Marc Jacobs Latin rings for a mere $3. What can I say, I'm a sucker for accessories so I bought 4. Now if you are lucky enough to live where there is a Marc by Marc Jacobs store than you are of the elite that has access to these rings and other fun and reasonably priced accessories.

Here's the secret guide to what each ring means:

Nemo Nisi Mors - No One But Death Shall Part Us
Veritas Inlustrat - Truth Enlightens
Serva Me Serva Bote - Save Me and I Will Save You
Inter Nos - Between Us
Tibi In Omne Tempus - For You Forever
Datum Amore Ad Defend - Given In Love For Protection

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin Sneaker is a good choice for you or as gift to your friends,in the exquisite design show the unique style.The design could make your feet breathe freely and more fashional. http://www.clsneakersmall.com
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Blue Sheepskin gold Spike Ventilate Hole High
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Purple Suede gold Spike Ventilate Hole High
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers White Sheepskin gold Spike Ventilate Hole High

    ReplyDelete