Monday, September 6, 2010

Restless.

Restless. I can't sleep. Stuck in between night and day... flirting with sunrise. Awake, but tired. Tired of fighting this restlessness, but not tired enough to sleep. Determined to justify my sleepless night, I start to analyze these hours between night and day. These hours I'm in.. 3, 4, 5 in the am start to reflect my mood... In between night and day... My subconscious mind comes out to play... In between lust and love, now flirting with logic... I'm intrigued. I stop to daydream, let's call it nightdream, awake... Off in space, meditating within my own thoughts. Logic starts to get excited, as do I... in between lovers and friends... Maybe I'm on to something... was that a yawn? No, not yet... I'm so close... Am I in between night and day, lust and love, lovers and friends? Not quite morning, but well past night... not quite love, but well beyond lust, not just friends, and certainly not just lovers... stuck in between 2 worlds, restless. Tired of fighting this restlessness, but not tired enough to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment